Long Term Care
Quick RX Long Term Care Pharmacy is a Medicine-On-Time® pharmacy provider. We are a closed-door, long term care pharmacy specializing in services for clients residing in intermediate care facilities (ICF), ID/DD group homes, assisted living facilities (ALF), mental health, respite, and hospice.
Quick RX LTC features Medicine-On-Time® multi-dose bubble packaging system which reduces medication errors. Cards are packaged by time of day with optional color coded frames corresponding to the path of the sun. This promotes easy and accurate medication administration for the nursing staff utilizing color coded corresponding MARS (Medication Administration Records) which meet USP guidelines. Each bubble is sealed, labeled with person’s name/date/time to be taken/medication name and strength on the individual medication cup. All individual bubbles are perforated to allow ease of travel, changes, day service programs, and administration.
Our services include:
- Printed on each sealed bubble is the name of the patient, name of medication, and the day/time the dose is to be taken. All bubbles are perforated to allow ease for travel or changes. Each card has medication directions, expiration information, unique individual serial number, and corresponds with the color coded frame designating time of day
- Delivery of maintenance medications five to seven days in advance of your client/facility due date at no additional charge
- Same day delivery available for medicine changes and new medications; cut off 2:00 pm
- We obtain refills from your doctors, relay information from doctors’ offices of needed appointments, labs, start all prior authorizations or appeals; providing better communication between clients, staff, doctors, and the pharmacy
- Your staff may have a choice of two different monthly medication reports free of charge. MARS (Medication Administration Records) or MSRS (Medication Supervision Records.) Each MAR has a color coded box that corresponds to the client’s’ card of medication helping staff to accurately document doses taken. Manufacturer warnings, side effects, doctor information, diagnosis, description of pills, medication diary/logs, and pill images are provided on both reports
- We can meet all your clients’ diabetic supply needs
- Monthly review by our pharmacists of each client’s medications for drug interactions, duplications, and therapeutic appropriateness
- All controlled medications are isolated with indications of control on packaging and MARS
- Other packaging options include traditional unit dose cards or a multi-dose system of med-on-time cards
- In-services are offered with no charge to train your current and new staff on how to use the Medicine-On-Time system
- We accept Medicaid and most Medicare D plans